Video - "Gold Should Probably Be $5000" - CME Chairman Duffy - Fed has caused "frustration" and "confusion" in market place
Watch CME Chairman Duffy on markets and gold on Fox Business Related Content"They Don't Want Certificates, They Want the Real Product" - CME President on Gold Gold and Silver Bullion - News and Commentary Gold stretches streak of gains to a third session (MarketWatch.com) Dollar dips after Yellen, loonie near 13-month high on BOC rate hike (Reuters.com) Platinum demand faces massive impact from electric car growth: IPMI (Reuters.com) U.S. Stocks, Bonds Jump on Go-Slow Fed; Oil Climbs (Bloomberg.com) Janet Yellen Says Low Inflation Still Major Source of Uncertainty (Bloomberg.com) Gold should probably be $5000-6000 per ounce: CME Group Chairman (FoxBusiness.com) This hammered precious metal could surge 10 percent within months: Analyst (CNBC.com) BoE regulator warns UK banks on accounting practices (FinancialTimes) Credit market a bigger systemic risk than during 2008 crisis: Bank of England (Reuters.com) Carillion's lesson for investors: pay attention to short-sellers (MoneySeek.com) Gold Prices (LBMA AM)
Silver Prices (LBMA) Gold "Coins Are Probably Of More Value Than Anything Else" - CME President
Recent Market Updates - India Gold Imports Surge To 5 Year High - 220 Tons In May Alone
- "Silver's Plunge Is Nearing Completion"
- China, Russia Alliance Deepens Against American Overstretch
- Silver Prices Bounce Higher After Futures Manipulated 7% Lower In Minute
- Precious Metals Are "Best Defence" Against Bail-ins In Economic Crisis
- Buy Gold Near $1,200 "As Insurance" - UBS Wealth
- UK House Prices 'On Brink' Of Massive 40% Collapse
- Gold Up 8% In First Half 2017; Builds On 8.5% Gain In 2016
- Pensions Timebomb In America - "National Crisis" Cometh
- London Property Bubble Bursting? UK In Unchartered Territory On Brexit and Election Mess
- Shrinkflation - Real Inflation Much Higher Than Reported
- Goldman, Citi Turn Positive On Gold - Despite "Mysterious" Flash Crash
- Worst Crash In Our Lifetime Coming - Jim Rogers
- "If you adjust for inflation, you should have gold somewhere around 2 to 3,000 per ounce"
- "If you look at what is going on the world, gold should probably be $5,000 to $6,000 per ounce"
- "Lot of us are so jaded about what is going on in the world, it is like yesterday's newspaper in five minutes"
- "One day you will not be able to dismiss them and you will see a huge move in the precious metals"
- Gold "coins are probably of more value than anything else" - CME President Duffy on Bloomberg in 2013
13 Jul: USD 1,221.40, GBP 944.51 & EUR 1,071.05 per ounce
12 Jul: USD 1,219.40, GBP 947.60 & EUR 1,064.29 per ounce
11 Jul: USD 1,211.90, GBP 938.98 & EUR 1,063.68 per ounce
10 Jul: USD 1,207.55, GBP 938.63 & EUR 1,060.11 per ounce
07 Jul: USD 1,220.40, GBP 944.47 & EUR 1,068.95 per ounce
06 Jul: USD 1,224.30, GBP 946.14 & EUR 1,077.51 per ounce
05 Jul: USD 1,221.90, GBP 945.87 & EUR 1,078.45 per ounce
13 Jul: USD 15.95, GBP 12.34 & EUR 14.00 per ounce
12 Jul: USD 15.83, GBP 12.31 & EUR 13.82 per ounce
11 Jul: USD 15.51, GBP 12.02 & EUR 13.61 per ounce
10 Jul: USD 15.22, GBP 11.82 & EUR 13.36 per ounce
07 Jul: USD 15.84, GBP 12.29 & EUR 13.88 per ounce
06 Jul: USD 16.01, GBP 12.36 & EUR 14.09 per ounce
05 Jul: USD 15.95, GBP 12.36 & EUR 14.09 per ounce
By Cash could become a relic of the past if credit-card companies have their way. Visa announced Wednesday that it will grant up to $10,000 to 50 restaurants and food vendors who stop accepting cash in favor of credit cards, debit cards and mobile payments.Read More
via Wall St. Whisperer and Marketslant.com What's going on with silver? If you've been bullish silver, you might feel the same angst some investors have felt over the past two months. But, according to one anonymous analyst from Simple Digressions, it may be time to look at the grey metal again.
In early 2016, physical gold hit $1,050 an ounce, which marked a level that gold investors hadn't seen since the latter half of 2009. After hitting $1,900 an ounce in 2011, gold shed 45% of its value as the U.S. economy improved, the U.S. dollar strengthened, and the Federal Reserve teased at, and finally began, raising its benchmark federal funds rate.Read More
Gold price to 2 month high as fiery Trump declares New American Order - 'Trumponomics': Politics and economic policy in 140 characters - The 'intelligence' according to Trump - Trump, Putin and Russia - the great bromance - Trump - Bull in a China shop - Trade and currency wars with China and other nations - Trump - Fan of gold and golden tweets - Conclusion - Trump may be the 'Golden Ticket' "The market is now worrying about what would come out from the new administration," Bob Takai, chief executive officer and president of Sumitomo Corp.Read More
Half a world away at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, Nobel Laureate economist Joseph Stiglitz made remarks earlier this week that the US should "get rid of currency." Physical cash means there is no one else standing between you and your savings. But Professor Stiglitz and his colleagues don't want that.Read More
Perhaps one of the clearest indications that a rally inspired by President-elect Donald Trump is starting to stall is shiny and yellow and is outperforming other assets by a healthy margin. Gold is up 4.1% in the early part of 2017 as Trump stock-market rally deflates; Silver is off to an even better start to the year, up 5.3%Read More
Sterling fell, equities slid, Chinese markets got a helping government intervention hand again, and gold climbed over concerns U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May is prepared to lead Britain out of the European Union's single market and as the U.S. President-elect suggested other countries could break from the bloc.Read More
Client visits to our Los Angeles office are by appointment only for security reasons. Call or email us to schedule an appoinment.
Client visits to our Corporate Office are by appointment only for security reasons. Call or email us to schedule an appoinment.